- 10 ice cream cones
- 3 Tubes Blueberry Pomegranate ProYo (4 oz. each), slightly thawed
- 3 Tubes Vanilla Bean ProYo (4 oz. each), slightly thawed
- 1 1/4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Crush the ice cream cones in a resealable bag, into crumbs.
2. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving at least two inches overhanging for easy removal. Line completely with one or two pieces of plastic wrap.
3. Add the ingredients in the following order, making sure each layer is relatively flat before adding the next ingredient: Blueberry Pomegranate ProYo -> blueberries -> crushed ice cream cone bits -> raspberries -> Vanilla Bean ProYo.
4. Seal with another layer of plastic wrap.
5. Place in the freezer until frozen, approximately 4 to 5 hours.
6. Once the cake is frozen through, lift it out of the pan, using the parchment paper and remove the plastic wrap.
7. Place onto a cutting board and slice carefully. You may have to let it thaw a bit, or run the knife under hot water in between slices to help with easier slicing.
8. Serve immediately. Garnish with berries, if you would like.