Ahhhh… the first official week of November. To celebrate we decided to get in the festive spirit of Fall with a Pumpkin Spiced Smoothie this morning. It’s super delish! Here is the recipe! ProYo Pumpkin Spiced Smoothie: 1/2 Cup Pumpkin 1 Tube Premium Vanilla Banana ProYo 4 oz Almond Milk 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Instructions:
- If your pumpkin is raw, you will need to roast your pumpkin (refer to How To Roast A Pumpkin In 10 Steps).
- Once pumpkin has been roasted add 1/2 cup to your blender.
- ProTip #1: Instead of roasting your pumpkin, purchase Pacific Foods – Organic Pumpkin Puree it’s organic, unsweetened pumpkin that has not been spiced. It also comes in a box and you can just pour a 1/2 cup easily.
- Add 1 tube of ProYo Premium Vanilla Banana to your blender.
- Add 4oz Almond Milk to the blender.
- ProTip #2: Your ProYo tube is 4 ounces and can be used as a measuring cup for your Almond Milk.
- Add 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour and enjoy!